Learn to Create Gallery image link in HTML



Learn to Create Gallery image link in HTML

How do I make a Gallery image link in HTML? The image is a link. You can click on it. Then a link opens what your add-in. You can create an Image Link by substituting an image tag in the place of the link text. The hyperlink is a pointer from one HTML document to another on the target. If you want to make an image work as a link, then you create a link on an image with HTML tag like hyperlinks. A complete listing of code and examples of how to set images as links in a web Like HTML text links, image links require opening and closing anchor tags.
In this tutorial, I use a simple method for you how to create a hyperlink on gallery image page in HTML.use HTML code and make hyperlinks on the image and make more links on another image and photo. Like my tutorial I share it.

Thank you for watching. I hope you Like It. For more tutorials please visit my channel on EduTech.





Post a Comment

Thanks for touching with us.

Copyright © EduTech. Designed by | WebMyDesign
Edutech